We love skiing. It’s that simple. If you can relate, the Backcountry Season Pass is for you. This is our way of rewarding your love of skiing and providing what we think is the best deal going to get you out there! Whether you are looking to develop your backcountry skills, or just want to get the powder goods when it's going off, this program gives you the flexibility you need to make the most of your winter. The BC Season Pass is valid in both our Washington Pass and Steven's Pass programs, and most weekends are now available for BC Season Pass holders!
Program Cost Inclusions:
- 4 days of guided backcountry skiing
- Valid at both Washington Pass & Steven's Pass
- Bring a friend along for only $100 (a $200 savings!)
- Use of avalanche safety equipment (shovel, probe, transceiver)
- $100 off our Ski Mountaineering Course (May, 2021)
- Free NCMG T-shirt with ski artwork by Doug Sredinsky
- Must be booked by December 20, 2021
- Ski dates are always pending available guides and snowmobiles (e.g. if you book days last minute, sometimes they might not be available)
- Not valid from December 25-January 1
- Not valid during the MLK or President's Day holiday weekends
- You can convert your days to full price days for use on holidays if space is available
- Days cannot carry over into the next season.
Every year we have guests that ask us to call them when the skiing is really good. We decided to take this one step further and offer folks the chance to ski frequently throughout the winter and brush up on avalanche skills all at a discounted rate. We put together a package that will round out your winter ski experience and help take your skiing and riding to the next level.
Numerous touring options are available, and we can accommodate a wide variety of skier abilities. We have taken out many first-time backcountry skiers and can customize a tour to focus on avalanche safety, natural history or just getting the best turns possible. We do require some amount of pre-registration, so we can be sure that we have a guide available for you.
Participants need not have prior backcountry skiing experience. If you have been dreaming about starting to ski the backcountry, this is an ideal way to gain a ton of experience and learn things the right way from the start.
For those that have toured before, the BC Season Pass is a great way to make sure you get as many days out as you would like with a trail breaking machine that knows where to go for the best turns. When your time is crucial, make the most of it - go with a pro!
Because the North Cascades Highway is closed in the winter, much of our ski terrain can only be accessed by snowmobile. NCMG guides will show you everything you need to know to safely operate a snowmobile to reach the trailhead we will be touring from. We have numerous snowmobiles that we utilize and carry all of our gear on a cargo sled that the guide will tow behind his machine. This also allows us to bring extra clothes, emergency equipment and lots of hot cocoa that we can leave back at the machines for the end of the day.